Friday, August 27, 2010

The month of August

I have so much to be grateful for this month. I thank the Lord for giving me another year in this world. The greetings of friends and family were really overwhelming, had a handful of celebrations with colleagues, friends and family. I really felt the love. Thank You, Lord!

I am also grateful for the 4 months of marriage. It has been wonderful! I'm truly blessed to have a very good husband, partner and friend. I think we're able to establish some routine at home, with my husband cooking, while I wash the dishes! This is quite an odd arrangement, but I'm glad my husband doesn't mind. Hopefully soon I could cook for him. Wish me luck!

Since it's the birthday month I prayed to the Lord for a lot of things. One of them is a very special one :) I do believe that God answers our prayers in the way that is best for us, so I just keep my faith. And for who I am, what I have right now, I am very grateful to the Lord.

No comments: