Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

I have always loved the Easter Season. I grew up in a community that celebrated Easter heavily, as our parish church is Resurrection of Our Lord. But Easter has also impacted me in a very personal way.

Easter gives me hope for things initially thought hopeless. Easter is the great fulfillment of God's promise, whom I believe truly loves me. I know that the Lord has his plans for me, and I pray that I may be more sensitive and open to his leading.

Easter, to me, is also about new beginnings. New Beginnings are the two words in our wedding invitation, and we scheduled our wedding during the Easter season. But more than this special occasion in my life, it's also about starting anew and changing for the better.

So what does Easter mean to you?

No comments: