Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tita Dads I will miss you






Since yesterday I was reeling from the demise of my aunt, my Ninang, Tita Dads. She has gone to be with the Lord ahead of us. I must say it has been hard for me since I learned she got sick. I had difficulty even in my prayers I don't even know why. She has been a second parent not only to me but to many of my cousins, nephews, nieces, and even family friends. I guess one of the things that will console me at this point in time is to remember her fondly for being a beautiful person that she is, for being so generous of her love and care, and as my Tita/Ninang Chit has said "Dada touched so many lives with her loving care and attention without expecting anything in return. She lived to love and serve others." To me, she did not only give without anything in return, she also gave until it hurts, even if she would have none, even in her sickness she continued to give. Tita Dads has truly been a blessing not only to me and my family, but to many, many others. I will miss her terribly, but I know she is now in a better place, another angel watching over us. 


To Tita Dads, wherever you are, I will truly miss you, and I love you.

No comments: